Stunning Grey Halayeb Granite Slabs
White Halayeb Granite Slabs, also known as Bianco Halayeb Granite Slabs, is a medium-grained Precambrian-era granite with black flecks. Egyptian Granite Halayeb Granite Slabs is well-known for its beautiful color palette and unrivaled durability.
White Bianco Halayeb Granite Slabs combines the toughness for which all Egyptian Granite is most well-known, with a variety of colored speckles of black and grey spots on the surface, giving it a wonderful greyish tint.
Bianco Halayeb Granite Slabs main selling point is its light-gray and white-grained surface, which is commonly used for both interior and outdoor applications. Egyptian granite is a comparably grey pavement granite with a very delicate high-quality granite stone. Dark grey granite paving slabs are a firm, natural stone that is ideal for patios and outdoor spaces. They are also available in an array of gorgeous colors for granite kitchen countertops and worktops.
Halayeb Granite Slabs, one of the hardest natural stones, adds a strong yet elegant air to a room due to its robust surface. As a result, granite is one of the few types of tiles that may be used in a variety of projects and applications.
White Halayeb Granite Slabs is frost resistant, has a uniform gloss, and may be used both inside and outside.
Halayeb Granite Slabs astonishing grey granite color
Halayeb Granite Slabs is a popular choice for both interior and exterior applications because of its light-gray and white-graining appearance. Egyptian granite paving is made from grey paving granite, a high-quality granite stone. Natural stone paving slabs in deep grey granite are long-lasting and ideal for patios and garden spaces. A fantastic range of granite worktop and kitchen countertop hues are available.
Halayeb Granite Slabs refers to Egyptian granite tiles that come in a variety of sizes and shapes. It is an excellent choice for your floor and counters because it can be used in:
- Granite countertops,
- Black granite countertops,
- granite kitchen counters,
- Great selection of granite worktops,
- living room,
- Outdoor landscaping,
- counter top.
Its cooking surfaces are made of Halayeb Granite Slabs and come in a variety of finishes, including polished, unpolished, split face, honed, sandblasted, striped, and framed.
Halayeb Granite Slabs is recognized for its high quality, striking color, and incredible toughness.
It also has many advantages such as:
- Completely natural beauty,
- Luxury and practicality,
- Excellent durability,
- An ideal countertop material due to its variety of looks, styles and investment values,
- Available in a variety of colors, thicknesses and finishes,
- Easy maintenance,
- Naturally resistant to stains and scratches,
- Suitable for places where food is prepared,
- Characteristic appearance,
- Easy to install and clean,
- Low maintenance.
The name “granite” comes from the Latin word “granum,” which means “coarse grain.” They thought the unique moniker came from the stone’s abrasive texture.
Granite, the second-hardest natural material, is somewhat weaker than diamond.
They thought granite was a well-defined, pale-colored volcanic rock with identifiable granules. Granite is resistant to abrasion, strong enough to support some weight, and inert enough to tolerate weathering. It may also benefit from a superb polish.
Actually, it occurs as magma slowly crystallizes beneath the Earth’s surface. Granite, in particular, is consistently huge, strong, and massive in a subtle sense (i.e., lacking any internal structures ). Because of these properties, granite has long been a popular building material. Because of its timeless beauty and the fact that no synthetic material can presently equal its elegance and performance, it has largely overtaken wood as the material of choice for modern luxury homes and companies.
Granite is regarded to be the world’s oldest igneous rock, despite the fact that it may have formed gradually as long as 300 million years ago.
Granite is thought to be “plutonic,” a rock that forms relatively artistically and deep underground. Granite makes up the majority of the world’s continental crust. Granite has been used in construction since the time of the Ancient Egyptians, which is typical of substantial importance.
Granite slabs were the greatest choice for stair treads, outdoor paving, and kitchen worktops because of their properties.
Egyptian granite was one of the first materials sculpted and used by the Egyptian pharaohs. Because of its distinctive color and relative hardness to other types, it was utilized to construct Egyptian statues and artifacts.
The majority of minerals in granitic rocks are feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole. The lighter-colored minerals are flecked with amphibole (typical hornblende) and biotite mica, which create a connected, somewhat equigranularity feldspar and quartz matrix. Depending on the composition, granites might have a prominent color that is white, pink, grey, or black.
Halayb Granite Slabs Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Halayeb Granite Slabs Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Halayeb Granite Slabs Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
- Living room
We offer Halayeb Granite Slabs products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite setts with light split face finish ,hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Halayeb Granite Slabs has an easily installing process through the following steps:
1. Preparation of the substrate
• The subfloor must be levelled before laying granite flooring.
• Before cleaning, sand the substrate to remove any paints or sealants.
Because of the uneven surface, granite floors are prone to developing cracks and other weak points. Granite flooring’s strength and brilliance may also be impaired.
• Before rapidly putting granite floors over concrete floors, seal any gaps and fissures.
• Check that the granite floor is securely fastened, fill any fissures and fractures, and clear the area of any trash.
• If the granite floors are to be connected to the original flooring, the installation of old tiles must be entirely postponed.
2. Laying the granite tiles
• The flooring must be installed using 90-degree tiles. If the room is larger, tile spacers can be utilized to establish the size of the tiles you’ll need to cut.
3. Applying and preparing the mortar
• The granite floor must be assembled using a certain type of mortar. To achieve the desired consistency, add water to a mixture of 1 part cement and 5 parts sand.
• A trowel is used to reach a thickness of 6 to 8 mm.
4. Installation of granite floors
- The granite tiles on the floor are properly aligned with plastic spacers.
- When placing the granite tiles, make sure to press down firmly on each corner to ensure there are no gaps beneath the granite floor.
Use the rubber mallet to lightly tap the tile to ensure that it is securely bonded to the grout.
5. Applying grout to tiles
• Grout is put in specified spots to firmly bond the two tiles. The grout must fully cure before the tiles may be cleaned.
• Because joint grout is made in small quantities, it must be utilised within 15 to 20 minutes of being made.
6. cleaning and sealing
- The floor is cleaned and finished once the granite tiles are installed, so it is ready for use.
- To remove all filth and grime from the granite flooring, use a sponge and warm water.
- While sealing is no longer required for most dark-toned granite, it is still advised for some lighter-toned granite since it gives the flooring a more desirable and polished appearance.
- The granite flooring has been installed and is fully working.
Where Can I View Halayeb Granite Slabs ?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Egyptian granite Colors available
As the leading actually Egyptian particularly natural stone supplier, CIDG group for basically Egyptian Granite for all intents and purposes are industry leaders in supplying definitely superior quality pretty natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for definitely your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 pretty gray granite quarries, really contrary to popular belief. Exporting kind of Egyptian fairly natural stone to all world, particularly further showing how as the leading particularly Egyptian very natural stone supplier,
CIDG group for fairly Egyptian Granite actually are industry leaders in supplying fairly superior quality generally natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for pretty your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 definitely gray granite quarries, which particularly is fairly significant.
We for all intents and purposes suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to mostly select the definitely appropriate granite color and finishing to basically meet the purpose of generally your project, which for all intents and purposes is quite significant.
Ancient definitely Egyptian granite one of the most luxury pretty Natural stone on earth from CIDG group in a generally major way.