Stunning Grey Halayeb Granite Slabs
Halayeb Granite Slabs a diverse mixture of colors and unrivaled durability is what Egyptian Granite is famous for. Granite provides a room a sophisticated impression while maintaining the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It may be used in a variety of building projects. Granite panels are used for wall cladding, Grey granite tiles are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, with different finish and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
Halayeb Granite Slabs astonishing grey granite color
Halayeb Granite Slabs is famous for its pale-gray and white graining texture that is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications. Egyptian granite paving is a gray paving granite, an extremely high-quality granite stone. Dark gray granite paving slabs are hard-wearing natural stone that is most suitable to apply in garden areas and patios. Stunning range of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops colors
Haleyeb granite is Egyptian Granite tiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes. It can be an amazing choice for your floor and countertops, as it will be a perfect choice to be applied in:
Granite kitchen countertops
Fantastic Range of Granite Worktops
The advantages of using ( Bianco Halayb ) Egyptian granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
Entirely natural beauty
Luxurious yet practical
Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value
Available in a wide array of colours, thicknesses and finishes
Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
Suitable for food preparation areas
Easy to install and clean
Halayb Granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Halayeb Granite Slabs Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Halayeb Granite Slabs Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
We offer Halayeb Granite Slabs products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite setts with light split face finish ,hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
As the leading Egyptian natural stone supplier, CIDG group for Egyptian Granite are industry leaders in supplying superior quality natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 gray granite quarries. Exporting Egyptian natural stone to all world.
We suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to select the appropriate granite color and finishing to meet the purpose of your project.