The best-selling Dark Red Aswan granite
Dark Red Aswan Granite which basically has a diverse mixture of colors also hold unrivaled durability that specifically is what all Egyptian Granite, used for all intents and purposes, is definitely famous for. This type of Granite adds a sophisticated and elegant impression to any space, while maintaining the toughness and rigidity of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces.
Dark Red Aswan may specifically be used in a variety of building projects, whether for the interiors or the exteriors.
Dark Red Aswan Granite panels and slabs are mainly used for wall cladding, while granite tiles are generally used for flooring, for both indoors and outdoors, with different types of finishing’s according to the required final style or the use of the tile itself,
also the granite slabs are particularly used for cooking surfaces as kitchen countertops, which is fairly significant and durable.
Dark Red Aswan, that is famous for its red colored base, is quite blended with small kind of white and black graining texture which is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications.
This Dark Red Aswan granite is an extremely high-quality granite stone that’s why the red granite’s large slabs are basically used in outdoor paving, for its hard-wearing structure and durable rigid surface.
Also, the large slabs are definitely most suitable for garden areas, patios in a subtle way and stunning range of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops color, which literally is fairly significant.
Dark Red Aswan Granite tiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes. It can be an amazing choice for your floor and countertops, as it will be a perfect choice to be applied in:
• Granite Worktops
• Granite kitchen countertops
• Kitchen backsplashes
• Fantastic Range of Granite surfaces for table
• Outdoor paving
• Living rooms
• Outdoor Landscaping and patios flooring
• Polished slabs Rosa pink granite
The advantages of using Dark Red Aswan Egyptian granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
• Entirely natural beauty
• Luxurious appearance yet practical for any use
• Extremely durable
• Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value with stiff surface
• Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses and finishes
• Can be easily maintained
• Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
• Suitable for food preparation areas with the right finish
• Unique appearance
• Easy to install and clean
• Requires low maintenance
• It is generally defined as a “size stone” that can be cut to certain lengths, widths and thicknesses.
• Granite is strong enough to withstand most abrasions, large weights, resist weather conditions and accept varnishes.