Royal Red granite
Royal Red granite ,red Egyptian granite A diverse mixture of colors and unrivaled durability is what Egyptian Granite is famous for. Granite provides a room a sophisticated impression while maintaining the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It may be used in a variety of building projects. Granite panels are used for wall cladding, granite tiles are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, with different finish and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces and kitchen countertop
Red granite slabs and tiles are famous for its dark red and small black graining texture that is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications. Royal red Egyptian granite paving is red granite from Aswan, an extremely high-quality red granite slabs and tiles.
Royal red granite paving slabs are hard-wearing natural stone that is most suitable to apply in garden areas with the flaming surface finish and patios paving with also bush hammered surface finish. Stunning range of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops colors
Egyptian red Granite slabs and colors come in a variety of shapes and sizes. It can be an amazing choice for your floor and countertops, as it will be a perfect choice to be applied in:
- Granite Worktops
- Red Granite kitchen countertops
- Fantastic Range of red Granite Worktops
- Stairs and steps
- Living room floor tiles
- Outdoor Landscaping with bush hammered finish or flaming finish
The advantages of using Egyptian granite slabs and tiles for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
- Entirely natural beauty stone
- Luxurious yet practical
- Extremely durable
- Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value
- Available in a wide array of colours, thicknesses and finishes
- Easy maintenance
Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
- Suitable for food preparation areas
- Unique appearance
- Easy to install and clean
- Low maintenance
Royal red granite Product Information
Red granite specification
Density :(ASTM C97)2637 (kg/m3)
Flexural Strength Mpa: (ASTM C800) 16.55
Water Absorption by weight %: (ASTM C97) 0.05%
Compressive strength Mpa: (ASTM C170)170.30 N/mm²
Bending strength : 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion resistance : 5 – 8 cm³/50 cm²
Mohs hardness: 6-8
Properties: Granite from Aswan has a specially nice Red color (dark red )
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common granite slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
We offer all granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- Polished red granite slabs, which is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and kitchen worktops
- Flamed paving red granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Red granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Red Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Red Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Where Can I View This Stone?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Egyptian granite Colors available
- Red granite
As the leading Egyptian natural stone supplier, CIDG group for Egyptian Granite are industry leaders in supplying superior quality natural stone, also CIDG own red granite quarry in south Egypt Provides customized dimensions as needed for your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 8 red granite quarries. Exporting Egyptian natural stone to all world.
We suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to select the appropriate granite color and finishing to meet the purpose of your project.
Ancient Egyptian granite one of the most luxury Natural stone on earth from CIDG group