Red Aswan Granite the beauty of natural treasures
Red Aswan Granite is a diverse mixture of colors and unrivaled durability is what Egyptian Granite is famous for. Granite provides a room a sophisticated impression while maintaining the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It may be used in a variety of building projects. Granite panels are used for wall cladding, granite tiles are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, with different finish and granite slabs are used for cooking surface
Red Aswan Granite is famous for its silver, red and black granite and small black and red graining texture that is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications dark red granite paving is dark red paving granite, an extremely high-quality granite stone. red and black granite paving slabs are hard-wearing natural stone that is most suitable to apply in garden areas and patios. Stunning range of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops colors
Red Aswan Granite tiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes. It can be an amazing choice for your floor and countertops, as it will be a perfect choice to be applied in:
- Interior applications
- Exterior applications
- Outdoor Landscaping
The advantages of using Egyptian Red Aswan Granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are: Entirely natural beauty
- Luxurious yet practical
- Extremely durable
- Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value
- Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses and finishes
- Easy maintenance
- Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
- Suitable for food preparation areas
- Unique appearance
- Easy to install and clean
- Low maintenance
- Product information:
The most common intrusive igneous rock in the continental crust is Egyptian granite. It has a medium to coarse grain. Its three basic components are feldspar, quartz and mica, which can be found as dark biotite, silvery muscovite or both.
Granite is formed when silica-rich magmas harden millions of kilometers below the surface of the earth.
Red Aswan Granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Red Aswan Granite Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Red Aswan Granite Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Red Aswan Granite Suitability and applications
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
We offer Red Aswan Granite Egyptian Granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Egyptian Red Aswan Granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving Red Aswan Granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Red Aswan Granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Red Aswan Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Red Aswan Granite Cobble stones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
- Red Aswan Granite Egyptian granite Countertop Installation process:
Strengthen Your Countertop
- Cut 9 cm (0.75 inch) plywood to reinforce the cabinet surface.
• Get an oversized rocking board the same size as the counter top model. Place it on a table, lean it against a wall, and use it again to mark where to cut. Cut out a piece of wood panel and use a circular saw to cut a hole for the sink.
- When measuring and cutting plywood, be aware of the over hang at the top of the table.
- To attach the plywood to the cabinet, you need to insert the screws into the cabinet.
- Reach down low under the counter and use a drill to remove the corners of the cabinet posts. Screw the laminate vertically to the counter. The distance between the screws is 20-25cm. Make sure the plywood is level on all cabinets before drilling.
- Cover the plywood with a waterproof membrane to ensure safety
- Go to a low spot under the counter and hit one of the corners with a drill.• Place small, low roll sin a paint bucket with a waterproof membrane. Apply the film to the entire surface of the plywood. Allow to dry over night before proceeding with installation.
• The impregnated film protects the plywood from moisture that causes blistering.
Fit the granite slab to Cut.
- Dry fit the granite
- Line up the granite slabs to see how they fit on your Please be careful not to break or damage it.
- Trace the cut you want with painter’s tape or whiteout pen.
- Place the granite slab on the bench template. Make the necessary adjustments to the outer edges and mark them.
- Use a hand-held wet circular saw to cut the granite block.
- A wet saw is best for cutting A large amount of dust is minimized. Place the saw just outside the drawing line and slowly cut the granite block with the sawblade.
- Polish the edge of the granite slab with a wet grindstone.
- Turn on the grinder and place the rounded edge of the tool near the edge of the granite you want to Once smooth, gently slide the roller along the edge of the board.
- Fit the sink and caulk the top and bottom edges.
- Insert the sink into the sink hole for a tight Apply caulk to the granules around the sink on top of the granite. Climb under the sink and apply additional glue where the sink hangs from the bottom of the cabinet.
The word ‘granite’ comes from the Latin word ‘granum’ which means coarse grain. They concluded that the stone’s unique classification is due to its roughness: granite is he second hardest natural material after diamond, easily surpassed. Granite is considered an igneous, light-colored, coarse rock. Granite is abrasion resistant, strong enough to support some weight, and inert enough to withstand the elements. Fine polishing is also possible.
It forms when magma slowly crystallizes below the surface of the earth. Granite, in particular, is large, coarse, and massive (meaning it has no internal structure). These properties have made granite a popular building material throughout history. Due to its timeless beauty and the fact that no synthetic material can match its elegance and performance, it has essentially replaced plastic as the preferred choice for luxury homes and shops.
Granite is the world’s oldest igneous rock, but it may have formed gradually over 300 million years. The term “plutonic” refers to granite that occurs naturally deep underground. Granite makes up most or a significant portion of the earth’s continental crust. Granite has been used in construction since ancient Egyptian times. In many cases this is very important. These properties make granite slabs suitable for stairs, outdoor walkways, and kitchen countertops.
- Egyptian granite
Egyptian granite was one of the first materials quarried and used by the Egyptian Pharaohs. Due to its color and hardness, it was used to distinguish Egyptian statues and artifacts from others. The majority of granite minerals are feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole. These minerals are associated with a somewhat homogeneous and interconnected matrix of feldspar and quartz, with dark crystals of biotite and sporadic hornblende (usually hornblende) interspersed with lighter colored minerals. are interspersed. Depending on its composition, granite can have a base color of white, pink, gray, or black.
Where Can I View Red Aswan Granite ?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Red Aswan Granite Colors available
As the leading Egyptian natural stone supplier, CIDG group for Egyptian Granite are industry leaders in supplying superior quality natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 gray granite quarries. Exporting Egyptian natural stone to all world.
We suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to select the appropriate granite color and finishing to meet the purpose of your project.
Red Aswan Granite
Ancient Egyptian granite one of the most luxury Natural stone on earth from CIDG group