Granite suppliers in Egypt
Considering Creative Interior Design Group (CIDG) as one of the largest Egyptian marble and granite suppliers in Egypt, we supply the world with marble, granite and stoneware items directly from our quarries and factories in Egypt.
Our Egyptian Granite is a diverse blend of colors and unparalleled durability that Egyptian Granite is famous for. Granite adds a touch of class to a space while maintaining the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used in a variety of construction projects. Granite slabs are used for wall cladding, granite slabs are used for interior and exterior flooring with different finishes, and granite slabs are used for cooking surface.
Granite Suppliers in Egypt, Egyptian granite famous for its silver, red and black granite and black and red small grain structure which is highly selected for its interior and exterior applications. Red and black granite tiles are wear-resistant natural stones that are best suited for use in gardens and terraces. Beautiful range of granite worktops and granite counter tops in the kitchen.
Granite suppliers in Egypt is one of the most long-lasting natural stone surfaces available. It can be utilized for a variety of building tasks. Granite slabs are utilized for walls, grey granite tiles with various finishes are used for indoor and outdoor floors, and granite slabs are used for kitchen countertops.
Excellent Granite suppliers in Egypt color for work surfaces. Egyptian granite, with its light grey and white veins, is suitable for both interior and outdoor applications. Egyptian Granite Paving is a grey flooring granite of exceptional quality. Dark grey granite pavers are a long-lasting natural stone that is perfect for garden areas and patios. Granite countertops and granite kitchen countertops have an incredible hue.
It is distinguished by the Egyptian granite, the multitude of types and colors, such as:
Giandola Aswan is made of granite. It is sourced from Aswan quarries and other Egyptian quarries.
Giandola Aswan from CIDG Granite suppliers in Egypt Gray is one of the best granite colors in Egypt. Gray granite is a type of stone.
Egyptian granite is well-known for its vibrant color pallet and unrivalled durability.
Giandola Aswan Granite from CIDG Granite suppliers in Egypt is suited for both indoor and outdoor applications. Egyptian granite is a gorgeous natural material that can bring sophistication to your home.
White Bianco Halayeb Granite from CIDG Granite suppliers in Egypt combines the rigidity that all Egyptian Granite, which is utilized in a range of projects and for a variety of reasons, is famous for with a variety of colorful speckles of black and grey spots on the surface, giving it a beautiful greyish tone.
Adding Granite to a room with its long-lasting surface, which is regarded one of the toughest natural stones, creates an exquisite yet powerful environment.
As a result, Granite is one of the few tiles that may be employed in a variety of applications and projects.
White granite from CIDG Granite suppliers in Egypt tiles are commonly utilized in wall cladding, indoor and outdoor flooring, and kitchen backsplashes, whereas White Granite huge slabs are primarily employed for kitchen countertops and tabletops to create an atmosphere of elegance and beauty.
White Halayeb From CIDG Granite suppliers in Egypt is most recognized for its pale-gray and white grained surface, which is often used in both indoor and outdoor applications. Egyptian granite paving is a pretty grey paving granite, a subtle type of high-quality granite stone. Dark grey granite paving slabs are a tough, natural stone that is best suited for use in garden areas and patios, with a spectacular choice of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops colors.
Red Forsan form CIDG Granite suppliers in Egypt is an Egyptian red granite quarry. When used in homes or public spaces, Wadi Forsan’s rich red granite is most polished and luxurious. It combines elegance, sophistication, and durability. Egyptian granite is well-known for its vivid color pallet and high durability. Granite adds a sophisticated appearance to the area while also providing the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces.
Nero Aswan is made of granite. It is sourced from Aswan quarries as well as other Egyptian quarries. Because of its unique color combination and unrivalled durability, Nero Aswan Black Granite has become synonymous with Egyptian granite.
Nero Aswan from CIDG Granite suppliers in Egypt is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Egyptian granite is a lovely natural material that can bring a touch of class to your home. Granite lends elegance to any setting while retaining the sturdiness of one of nature’s hardest stone surfaces. It can be utilized for a variety of building tasks.
There are also various other alternatives.
Black granite is a very homogeneous solid black stone with small white specks or scattered copper flakes or silver flecks throughout the slab, available in a wide range of color combinations, and unrivalled in terms of durability.
This natural stone, which resembles a lovely starry sky, can bring color to your kitchen worktops. It can be utilized on the dressing table, by the fireplace, or even outside in the living room.
Granite adds a refined aesthetic to a room while keeping the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be utilized for a variety of construction projects.
Egypt Granite Suppliers Granite tiles come in a wide range of forms and sizes. It is an excellent choice for flooring and countertops since it is suitable for use in:
- Granite kitchen countertops,
- Great Selection of Granite Worktops,
- Living Room,
- Outdoor Landscaping,
It also has several advantages such as:
- Completely natural beauty,
- Luxury and functionality,
- Excellent durability,
- A suitable worktop material due to different looks, styles and investment benefits,
- Available in different colors, thicknesses and finishes,
- Easy to maintain,
- Naturally resistant to stains and scratches,
- Suitable for food preparation areas,
- Characteristic appearance,
- Easy to install and clean,
- Low maintenance.
Granite suppliers in Egypt Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
We recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for additional security.
Granite Available Sizes:
Our company is able to produce tiles of various shapes, sizes and thicknesses from 2 to 3 cm.
Slab thickness from 1.5 to 2 cm (any thickness on request),
The thickness of the tiles is from 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (thickness up to 10 cm and more on request). Created just for your project.
However, the most common panel thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
However, the most common panel thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm are common metric sizes.
Granite suppliers in Egypt Suitability & Installation
- Façade cladding
- Kitchen tops
- Back wall
- Pool cover
- Outdoor plants
We offer Granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Egyptian Granite suppliers in Egypt slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving Granite suppliers in Egypt tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite suppliers in Egypt setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite suppliers in Egypt wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite suppliers in Egypt Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Egyptian Granite has an easily installing process through the following steps:
1. Preparation of the substrate
- Before laying granite floors, the subfloor must be levelled and levelled.
- Before cleaning, remove all paints and sealants from the substrate with sandpaper.
- An uneven floor can cause cracks and other weak spots in granite flooring. Granite flooring’ strength and vitality can also suffer.
- When fast laying granite floors over concrete floors, seal and fill all cracks and fissures.
- Fill all cracks and crevices and remove any dirt to guarantee the granite floor is properly secured.
• If the granite floors are to be connected to the original flooring, the laying of old tiles should be postponed altogether.
2. Laying the granite tiles
• The tile used to lay the floors must be 90 degrees. If the room is larger, you can use tile spacers to estimate the size of the tiles you’ll need to cut.
3. Applying and preparing the mortar
- The granite floor must be installed with a certain type of mortar. To achieve the desired consistency, combine 1 part cement and 5 parts sand with water.
• A trowel is used to achieve a thickness of 6 mm to 8 mm.
4. Installation of granite floors
- The granite tiles are put on the floor with a plastic spacer to ensure proper tile alignment.
- Place the granite tiles on the floor and firmly press down on all corners to ensure there are no cavities beneath the granite floor.
• Lightly tap the tile with the rubber mallet to ensure it is securely connected to the grout.
5. Applying grout to tiles
- Grout is placed to the areas between the two tiles to establish a strong connection.
• Allow the grout to completely harden before cleaning the tiles. Joint grout is made in tiny quantities and should be utilized within 15-20 minutes after being made.
6. cleaning and sealing
- The granite tile installation process concludes with the granite floor being washed and finished so that it is ready for usage.
- Use a sponge and lukewarm water to clean the granite flooring, eliminating any dirt and debris.
- In general, dark colored granite does not need to be resealed, but light-colored granite does because it helps to adorn and shine flooring.
- The granite flooring has now been installed and are ready for usage.
Where Can I View Granite ?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Granite Colors available
As the leading particularly Egyptian basically natural stone supplier, Granite suppliers in Egypt ,CIDG group for very Egyptian Granite really are industry leaders in supplying very superior quality very natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for kind of your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 very gray granite quarries, which literally is fairly significant.
Exporting very Egyptian really natural stone to all world, or so they specifically thought.
We really suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to essentially select the generally appropriate granite color and finishing to really meet the purpose of really your project in a subtle way.
Granite suppliers in Egypt
Ancient pretty Egyptian granite one of the most luxury for all intents and purposes Natural stone on earth from CIDG group in a really big way.