Stunning Granite Countertop
Egyptian Granite is well-known for its rich color palette and unsurpassed durability. Granite gives a refined appearance to a room while keeping the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used in a range of construction tasks.
And it comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, including:
Black granite countertop is a very homogeneous, solid black stone with small white specks or distributed copper-colored flakes or silver flecks throughout the slab that is available in a variety of colors combinations and has unequalled durability.
This natural stone, reminiscent of a beautiful starry night, can provide a nice touch to your kitchen worktop. It can be used on a bathroom vanity, near a fireplace, or even in an outdoor living area.
Giandola Aswan granite countertop is made of Granite. It is sourced from Egypt’s Aswan Quarries and other quarries.
Giandola Aswan grey is one of the nicest Egyptian granite countertop colors.
Grey granite is a material. Egyptian Granite is well-known for its rich color palette and unsurpassed durability.
Giandola Aswan Granite is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Egyptian granite granite countertop is a magnificent natural material that adds a sophisticated touch to your home.
granite countertop gives a refined appearance to a room while keeping the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used in a range of construction tasks.
Aswan grey granite from Giandola Silver Grey Granite Paving has a calm tone and is made of high-quality granite stone. Dark grey granite paving slabs are a durable natural stone that is ideal for use in garden areas and patios. Grey Ginadola is one of Egypt’s most popular granite types, with a fantastic choice of granite worktops and grey granite kitchen countertops colors.
Red Forsan granite countertop is a red granite quarry in Egypt. Dark Wadi Forsan Red Granite is the most sophisticated and luxurious when utilized at home or in public settings. It combines elegance, sophistication, and long-lasting quality. Egyptian Granite is well-known for its vibrant color pallet and exceptional durability. Granite provides a room a sophisticated aesthetic while maintaining the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces.
granite countertop can be utilized for a wide range of construction projects. Granite panels are used for wall cladding, granite tiles in a variety of finishes are used for indoor and outdoor flooring, and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
Nero Aswan is composed of granite. It is sourced from Egypt’s Aswan quarries and other quarries.
Nero Aswan Black Granite is a diverse blend of color and unrivalled durability that is synonymous with Egyptian granite.
Nero Aswan Granite can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Egyptian granite countertop is a beautiful natural material that will bring a touch of elegance to your home. Granite gives a touch of elegance to any environment while retaining the sturdiness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used in a range of construction tasks.
And a variety of additional varieties.
granite countertop is one of the most durable natural stone surfaces. It can be used in a range of construction tasks. Granite panels are utilized for wall cladding, grey granite tiles with varying finishes are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
Amazing granite color on the countertop.
Egyptian Granite is well-known for its pale-gray and white graining texture, which is ideal for both indoor and outdoor uses. Egyptian granite paving is a grey paving granite that is exceedingly high in quality. Dark grey granite paving slabs are a durable natural stone that is ideal for use in garden areas and patios. Colors for granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops are stunning.
Granite tiles come in a range of forms and sizes (small and large). Smaller tiles are more popular in-home kitchens, while larger tiles are more common in commercial structures. It is also appropriate for floors and counters because it is:
- Granite Worktops,
- Granite Kitchen Countertops,
- Extensive Selection of Granite Worktops,
- Living Room,
- Landscape Design,
- Finished slabs of Rosa pink granite,
- Window Sills,
- Pool and Wall Capping with a variety of finishes such as (polished, unpolished, split face, honed, sandblasted, striped, framed, and Sawn Cut), and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
The advantages of using Egyptian granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
- Natural beauty,
- Luxury and functionality,
- Excellent durability,
- An appropriate countertop material due to its variety of looks, styles, and investment benefits,
- Available in a range of colors, thicknesses, and finishes,
- Simple to maintain,
- Naturally resistant to stains and scratches,
- Suitable for food preparation areas,
- Distinctive appearance,
- Simple to install and clean,
- Low maintenance.
Granite Countertop Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
granite countertop Available Sizes:
Our company was able to manufacture tiles in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and thicknesses ranging from 2 to 3 cm.
The slab thickness is 1.5 to 2 cm (any thickness on request),
and the tile thickness is 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (up to 10 cm thick and more on request).
Created just for your project.
However, the most frequent panel thicknesses are 2cm and 3cm.The most common panel thicknesses, however, are 2cm and 3cm.30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm are common metric sizes.
Granite countertop Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Pool Coping
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
We offer granite countertop products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished granite countertop slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite setts with light split face finish ,hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Egyptian granite countertop installation process consists of easy steps summed up as following:
Reinforcing Your Countertop
- To reinforce the top of your cabinets, cut a piece of 0.75-inch (1.9 cm) plywood.
- Get a large piece of plywood with the same dimensions as the countertop pattern. Place it on top of the countertop and push it flush against the wall before measuring it again and marking any areas that need to be trimmed. Trim the plywood to size and cut a hole for the sink with a circular saw.
- When measuring and cutting the plywood, remember to account for the overhang measures on the countertop’s edges.
- Drill screws into the cabinets to secure the plywood to the cabinets.
- Getting beneath the counters and putting an electric drill at one of the cabinet braces’ corners. Screws are being inserted vertically to connect the plywood to the countertop. 8-10 inch spacing between screws (20–25 cm). Before drilling, make sure the plywood is level on all of the cabinets.
- As a precaution, apply a coat of waterproofing membrane to the plywood.
- Fill a paint tray halfway with waterproofing membrane and coat a tiny paint roller. Cover the entire surface of the plywood with the membrane. Allow it to cure overnight before proceeding with the installation.
- The waterproofing membrane will prevent moisture from penetrating the plywood and causing it to swell.
Cutting and Fitting the Granite Slab
- Test fit the granite countertop to ensure proper fit.
- Place the granite slab on top of your countertop to check how it will fit. To avoid damage or breakage, exercise extreme caution.
- Trace the cuts you’ll need to make with a whiteout pen or painter’s tape
- Place your countertop template on top of the granite slab. Make any necessary modifications to the exterior edges. As needed, cut the granite block using a handheld wet circular saw. A wet saw is the greatest tool for cutting granite since it reduces the quantity of dust produced. Position the saw just outside the lines you drew and gradually glide the blade across the granite until you’ve cut all the way through the slab.
- Smooth the edges of the granite slab with a wet grinding wheel. Start the grinder and place the round section of the tool next to the edge of the granite you wish to smooth. Drag the grinder back and forth along the edge of the slab until you are satisfied with its smoothness.
- Install the sink and caulk around the rims on the bottom and top.
- Insert your sink into the sinkhole and make sure it fits snugly. Apply a bead of caulk over the top perimeter of the sink, where it sits on the granite. Climb beneath the sink and run another bead of caulk around the underside of the sink, where it hangs within the cabinet.
Where Can I View granite countertop ?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Egyptian granite countertop Colors available
As the leading kind of Egyptian very natural stone supplier, CIDG group for actually Egyptian Granite mostly are industry leaders in supplying definitely superior quality pretty natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for pretty your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 sort of gray granite quarries, really contrary to popular belief. Exporting fairly Egyptian really natural stone to all world, kind of contrary to popular belief.
We generally suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to specifically select the generally appropriate granite color and finishing to basically meet the purpose of basically your project in a for all intents and purposes major way.
Ancient very Egyptian granite one of the most luxury actually Natural stone on earth from CIDG group in a particularly big way.