The most popular grey granite
Ramadi El Sherka granite grey granite A diverse mixture of colors and unrivaled durability is what Egyptian Granite is famous for. Granite provides a room a sophisticated impression while maintaining the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It may be used in a variety of building projects. Granite panels are used for wall cladding, granite tiles are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, with different finish and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
Ramadi El Sherka granite astonishing grey granite color
Ramadi El Sherka Granite is famous for its white and light gray grain texture, which is highly chosen for interior and exterior applications. Egyptian Granite paving is a very high-quality silver-gray granite paving stone. Dark Gray Granite Slabs are hard natural stone, best suited for gardens and patios. Beautiful Range of Granite Countertops and Granite Kitchen Countertop Colors
- Interior applications
- Exterior applications
- Outdoor Landscaping
The advantages of using (Ramadi El Sherka granite grey granite) Egyptian granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
- Entirely natural beauty
- Luxurious yet practical
- Extremely durable
- Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value
- Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses and finishes
- Easy maintenance
- Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
- Suitable for food preparation areas
- Unique appearance
- Easy to install and clean
- Low maintenance
- Product information:
The most common intrusive igneous rock in the continental crust is Egyptian granite. It has a medium to coarse grain. Its three basic components are feldspar, quartz and mica, which can be found as dark biotite, silvery muscovite or both.
Granite is formed when silica-rich magmas harden millions of kilometers below the surface of the earth.
Ramadi El Sherka granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Ramadi El Sherka granite Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Ramadi El Sherka granite Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
We offer Ramadi El Sherka granite granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Ramadi El Sherka granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving Ramadi El Sherka granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Ramadi El Sherka granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Ramadi El Sherka granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Ramadi El Sherka granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
- Ramadi El Sherka Granite Egyptian granite Countertop Installation process:
Strengthen Your Countertop
- Cutting a piece of 0.75-inch (1.9-cm) plywood, to help strengthen your cabinet top surface.
- Get an oversized rocking board the same size for the countertop model. Put it on the table, lean it against the wall again, then use it again, mark the are a to be cut. Cut the wood panel to size and use a circular saw to drill holes for the sink.
• When measuring and cutting plywood, pay attention to the protrusion of the table top edge.
- Screws should be inserted through the cabinets to secure the plywood to them.
- Go to a low point under the counter and use the drill to remove a corner of the cabinet brace. Fasten the laminate to the counter with screws vertically. The distance between the screws is 8 to 10 inches (20 to 25 cm). Make sure plywood is leveled on all cabinets before drilling.
- Covering the plywood with a layer of waterproofing membrane, to ensure safety.
- Go to a low place under the counter and tap one of the corners with the drill.
- Place the small, low roller in the paint bucket with the waterproof membrane. Apply the film over the entire surface of the plywood. Allow to dry over night before proceeding with installation.
• Impregnation film protects plywood from soaking in moisture that can cause blistering.
Fitting Ramadi El Sherka granite slab then Cutting.
- Dry fit the granite countertop.
- Align your granite slabs to see how they fit on your Be careful not to break or damage.
- Trace the cuts you need to make using painter’s tape or a whiteout pen.
- Place the granite slab on the bench Make any necessary adjustments to the outer edges and mark them.
- To make any necessary cuts to the granite block, use a hand-held wet circular saw.
- Wet saw is the best tool for cutting The large amount of dust that will be generated is minimized. Place the saw just outside the drawing line and slowly cut the granite block with the sawblade.
- Polish the granite slabs edges using a wet grinding wheel.
- Turn on your grinder and place the rounded edge of the too ln earth edge of the granite you want to When you are satisfied with the smoothness, slowly slide the reel along the edge of the board.
- Place the sink in place and caulk the rims at the top and bottom.
- Insert the sink into the sink hole to ensure asnug Apply sealant to the granule around the top of the sink, where it rests on the granite. Climb under the sink and apply additional glue where the sink hangs on the bottom of the cabinet.
The word “granite” comes from the Latin word “granum”, which describes a coarse grain. They concluded that the unique classification of the stone was due to its roughness. Granite is the second hardest natural material after diamond, easily surpassing it. Granite is considered an igneous, light-colored, rough stone. Granite is wear-resistant, strong enough to support some weight, and inert enough to withstand environmental disturbances. Precision polishing is also an option.
It forms when magma slowly crystallizes below the earth’s surface. In particular, granite is large, rough, and massive (meaning it has no internal structure). These properties have made granite a popular building material throughout history. Its timeless beauty and the fact that no synthetic material can match its elegance and performance has essentially supplanted synthetics as the preferred choice for luxury homes. Modern luxury homes and businesses.
Granite is the oldest igneous rock in the world, but it may have formed gradually over 300 million years. The term “plutonic” refers to granite that occurs naturally deep underground. Granite makes up most or a significant amount of the earth’s continental crust. Granite has been used in construction since ancient Egypt. In many cases this is very important. These properties make granite slabs suitable for stairs, outdoor walkways and kitchen countertops.
- Egyptian granite
Egyptian granite was one of the first materials quarried and used by Egyptian pharaohs. It was used to distinguish Egyptian statues and artifacts from others due to its color and hardness. The majority of granite minerals are feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole. These minerals are bonded in a somewhat homogenous, interconnected matrix of feldspar and quartz, with dark crystals of biotite and sporadic amphibole (usually amphibole) interspersed with lighter minerals. Depending on the composition, granite can have a base color of white, pink, gray, or black.
Where Can I View Ramadi El Sherka granite tiles ?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Egyptian granite Colours available
As a leading supplier of very Egyptian for all intents and purposes Natural Stone, CIDG Group for Egypt Granite actually is an industry leader in providing sort of top quality definitely natural stone, offering custom sizes as per project requirements, very contrary to popular belief. your project through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 particularly gray granite quarries , demonstrating that as a leading supplier of generally Egyptian pretty Natural Stone, CIDG Group for Egypt Granite basically is an industry leader in providing pretty top quality kind of natural stone, offering custom sizes as per project requirements, which really is quite significant.
Export of generally Egyptian pretty natural stone worldwide, so as a leading supplier of generally Egyptian kind of Natural Stone, CIDG Group for Egypt Granite really is an industry leader in providing definitely top quality generally natural stone, offering custom sizes as per project requirements in a actually big way.
We actually recommend consulting with our particularly in-house designers and stone experts to generally select the right granite color and essentially finish to definitely meet very your project goals, for all intents and purposes contrary to popular belief. , which literally is quite significant.
Ramadi El Sherka Granite – Egyptian Granite
Ancient Egyptian granite one of the most luxury Natural stone on earth from CIDG group