Light Verdi Ghazal Granite
The graining of light Verdi ghazal is white and grey. Egyptian quarries produce it.
Egyptian Granite is well-known for its vibrant color range and unrivaled durability.
Light Verdi ghazal is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor settings.
Egyptian granite is a fantastic natural product that gives your house a chic feel.
While maintaining the resilience of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces, granite provides a space with a polished aesthetic. It can be applied to a variety of building projects.
Light Verdi ghazal granite is renowned for having white and light grey graining.
The sturdy natural stone light Verdi ghazal granite paving slabs are perfect for usage in patios and garden areas. The gorgeous granite countertops
There are several shapes and sizes of Egyptian granite tiles available (small and large). While large tiles are employed in commercial structures, household kitchens often use smaller sizes. It might be a great choice for your floor and countertops.
It is suited also for usage in:
- Granite Worktops
- Grey granite worktops
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Fantastic Range of Granite Worktops
- Living room
- Outdoor Landscaping
with different finishes such as (Polished, Unpolished, Split Face, Honed, Sandblasted, Striped, and Flamed), and granite slabs used for cooking surfaces.
It is well-known for its light-rose and white-graining texture, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Additionally, it has a lot of benefits, such as:
- Entirely natural beauty
- Luxurious yet practical
- Extremely durable
- Ideal worktop material owing to variety of looks, styles and investment value
- Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses, and finishes
- Easy maintenance
- Naturally resistant to staining and scratches
- Appropriate for areas used for food preparation
- Distinctive appearance
- Simple to install and clean
- Low maintenance
The name “granite” has its roots in the Latin word “granum,” which refers to a coarse grain. They thought that the stone’s distinctive moniker came from its coarse-grained nature.
Granite, the second-hardest natural substance, is somewhat softer than diamond.
They thought that granite was a clear-cut, light-colored volcanic rock with visible granules. Granite is strong enough to support some weight, resistant to abrasion, and inert enough to successfully tolerate weathering. It might also benefit from a superb polish.
It actually happens as magma slowly crystallizes beneath the Earth’s surface. Granite in particular is consistently big, robust, and vast in a subtle sense (i.e., lacking any internal structures). Because of these qualities, granite has been a popular building material throughout human history. It has essentially overtaken wood as the material of choice for contemporary luxury houses and companies due to its timeless beauty and the fact that no synthetic material can now equal its elegance and performance.
Granite is regarded to be the oldest igneous rock in the planet, even though it may have begun to develop gradually as many as 300 million years ago.
The term “plutonic” refers to granite, a rock that forms relatively artistically and deeply underground. The continental crust of the world is largely composed of granite, possibly the majority of it. Since the time of the Ancient Egyptians, granite has been used in construction, which is frequently of great significance.
These qualities made granite slabs the most suitable slabs for kitchen countertops, outdoor pavement, and stair treads.
Egyptian granite was one of the earliest materials that the pharaohs of ancient Egypt carved and used. Because of its distinctive color and hardness compared to other varieties, it was utilized to create Egyptian statues and artefacts.
In granitic rocks, feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole make up the majority of the minerals. The lighter-colored minerals are flecked with amphibole (usually hornblende) and biotite mica, which together form a feldspar and quartz matrix that is interconnected and somewhat equigranularity. Depending on their composition, granites can have a dominating color that is either white, pink, grey, or black.
Light Verdi ghazal granite
Density: (ASTM C97) 2634 (kg/m3)
Flexural Strength Mpa: (ASTM C800) 24
Water Absorption by weight %: (ASTM C97) 0.09%
Compressive strength Mpa: (ASTM C170) 215 N/mm²
Bending strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion resistance: 5 – 8 cm³/50cm²
Mohs hardness: 6-8
Properties: Light Verdi ghazal Granite has particularly nice colors.
Our factory is able to make tiles in a variety of sizes and thicknesses beginning at 2 and 3 cm. The slabs’ thickness ranges from 1.5 to 2 cm (and can be any thickness upon request),
The tile thickness ranges from 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (up to 10 cm and additional thicknesses upon request). We provide cut-to-size orders according on the specifications of your project. But 2 cm and 3 cm are the usual slab thicknesses.
Common Metric Sizes include:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm.
Light Verdi Ghazal Granite Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
- Living room
Light Verdi ghazal granite has an easily installing process through the following steps:
1.Preparation of Subfloor
- Leveling and smoothing the subfloor is necessary before installing granite floors.
- The paints and sealants should be completely scraped off with sandpaper before cleaning the subfloor.
- Cracks and other weak points in Light Verdi Ghazal granite floors can result from uneven flooring. The health and vitality of the Light Verdi Ghazal granite floors may also be impacted by this.
- If you’re quickly installing granite floors over concrete floors, seal and fill all cracks and fissures.
- To ensure that the Light Verdi Ghazal granite flooring is securely fastened, fill up all gaps and crevices and clear away any dirt.
· Put off installing the antique tiles completely if the granite floors will be connected to the old floors.
2.Laying of the Light Verdi Ghazal Granite Tiles
· The corner of the tile being utilized for the flooring installation must be 90 degrees. Tile spacers might help you determine the size of the tiles you’ll need to cut if the room is larger.
3. Application and preparation of mortar
· A particular mortar must be used to install the granite flooring. Mix 1 part cement with 5 parts sand and water to the desired consistency.
· To reach a thickness of 6mm to 8mm, use a trowel.
4.Granite Flooring Installation
- The Light Verdi Ghazal tiles are set on the ground with a plastic spacer to make sure they are straight.
• Lay the Light Verdi Ghazal tiles on top of the ground and firmly press down on each corner to ensure there are no gaps at the base of the granite flooring.
• Lightly tap the tile with the rubber mallet to make sure it is completely anchored to the mortar.
5.Application of Grout Over Tiles
• Grout is used in specific areas to firmly connect the two tiles. Prior to washing the tiles, give the grout time to thoroughly cure. Small amounts of grout must be utilized within 15 to 20 minutes of production.
6.Cleaning and Sealing
- The granite floor is cleaned and completed at the end of the granite tile installation process so that it is ready for use.
- To clean the granite floors, use a sponge and warm water, making sure to remove any dirt and debris.
- Most dark granite doesn’t need sealing anymore, but certain lighter shades do because it makes the flooring look nicer and shiner.
- The granite flooring has been laid and are now functional as a result.
We offer Light verdi ghazal granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
Light verdi ghazal granite polished granite slabs, which is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
Light verdi ghazal granite Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
Light Verdi Ghazal Granite setts with light split face finish hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
Light Verdi Ghazal Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
Light Verdi Ghazal Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
As the leading fairly Egyptian particularly natural stone supplier, CIDG group for actually Egyptian Granite kind of are industry leaders in supplying particularly superior quality fairly natural stone,
provides customized dimensions as needed for sort of your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 9 particularly red granite and basically pink granite color.one of the basically unique kind of Egyptian granite color in a subtle way.
CIDG Exporting for all intents and purposes Egyptian kind of natural stone to all world , which for the most part is quite significant. And one of the Egyptian’s leading Yellow granite supplier in a definitely major way.
We specifically suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to for the most part select the actually appropriate granite color and finishing to literally meet the purpose of definitely your project in a very major way.