Granite From Egypt the beauty of the Egyptian Granite
Egyptian granite is known for its rich color palette and unsurpassed durability. Granite from Egypt gives a room a sophisticated look while maintaining the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used in a variety of construction tasks.
And it comes in many shapes and sizes, including:
Aswan Gray Granite from Giandola Silver Gray Granite Paving has a calm tone and is made of high-quality granite stone. Dark gray granite pavers are a durable natural stone ideal for garden areas and patios. Gray Ginadola is one of the most popular types of granite in Egypt and is available in a wide range of colors for granite countertops and gray granite kitchen worktops.
Giandola Aswan is made of granite. It comes from Aswan quarries and other Egyptian quarries. Giandola Aswan Gray is one of the best granite colors in Egypt.
Gray Granite from Egypt is a material. Egyptian granite is known for its rich color palette and unparalleled durability.
Giandola Aswan Granite is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Egyptian granite is a beautiful natural material that can add sophistication to your home.
Granite from Egypt gives a room a sophisticated look while maintaining the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used for several construction jobs.
Red Forsan Granite is a red granite quarry in Egypt. The dark red granite of Wadi Forsan is most refined and luxurious when used in homes or public spaces. It combines elegance, sophistication and long-lasting quality. Egyptian granite is known for its vibrant color palette and exceptional durability. Granite gives the room a sophisticated aesthetic while maintaining the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces.
Black Granite from Egypt is a very uniform solid black stone with small white flecks or scattered copper flakes or silver flecks throughout the slab, available in a variety of color combinations and unmatched for durability.
Reminiscent of a beautiful starry sky, this natural stone can add color to your kitchen worktops. It can be used on the dressing table, by the fireplace or even in the outdoor living area.
Granite from Egypt can be used in various construction projects. Granite slabs are used for walls, granite tiles in various finishes are used for indoor and outdoor floors, and granite slabs for cooking surfaces.
Nero Aswan consists of granite. It comes from Aswan quarries and other Egyptian quarries. Nero Aswan Black Granite is synonymous with Egyptian granite due to its blend of colors and unmatched durability.
Nero Aswan Granite can be used both indoors and outdoors. Egyptian granite is a beautiful natural material that can bring a touch of elegance to your home. Granite adds elegance to any environment while maintaining the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used for several construction jobs.
And several additional options.
Granite is one of the most durable natural stone surfaces. It can be used for several construction jobs. Granite slabs are used for walls, gray granite tiles with different finishes for indoor and outdoor floors, and granite slabs for cooking surfaces.
Great granite color on work surfaces. Known for its light gray and white veins, Egyptian granite is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Egyptian Granite Paving is an extremely high quality gray flooring granite. Dark gray granite pavers are a durable natural stone ideal for garden areas and patios. The color of granite countertops and granite kitchen countertops is amazing.
Granite tiles come in different shapes and sizes (small and large). Smaller tiles are more popular in residential kitchens, while larger tiles are more common in commercial buildings. It is also suitable for floors and countertops because it:
- granite countertops,
- Shelves in granite,
- Large selection of granite worktops,
- sitting room,
- Landscape design,
- Finished slabs of pink granite,
- Pool covers and walls with a variety of finishes such as (polished, unpolished, split surface, honed, sandblasted, striped, framed, and sawn) and granite slabs are used for the cooking surfaces.
The advantages of using Egyptian granite stone for interior and exterior purposes are:
- Natural beauty,
- luxury and functionality,
- Exceptional durability,
- A suitable countertop material due to its variety of appearances, styles, and investment advantages,
- Available in a range of colors, thicknesses, and finishes,
- Easy maintenance,
- Naturally resistant to stains and scratches,
- Suitable for food preparation areas,
- Incomparable appearance,
- Easy to install and clean,
- Low maintenance requirements.
Granite From Egypt Product Information
Granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
We recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for additional security .
granite countertop Available Sizes:
Our company was able to produce tiles in different shapes, sizes and thicknesses from 2 to 3 cm.
Panel thickness is 1.5-2cm (any thickness on request),
and the thickness of the tiles is from 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (up to 10 cm thick and more on request).
Created just for your project.
However, the most common panel thicknesses are 2cm and 3cm.
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm are common metric sizes.
Granite From Egypt Suitability & Installation
- Façade cladding
- Kitchen tops
- Back wall
- Pool cover
- Outdoor plants
We offer Granite from Egypt products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Granite from Egypt slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving Granite from Egypt tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite from Egypt setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite from Egypt wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite from Egypt Cobble stones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Granite from Egypt has an easily installing process through the following steps:
1. Preparation of the substrate
- The sub-floor must be leveled and leveled beforehand before granite floors can be laid.
- Paints and sealants on the substrate should be scraped thoroughly with sandpaper before cleaning.
- Uneven floor can lead to cracks and other vulnerable areas in granite floors. The strength and vitality of granite floors can also suffer.
- When installing granite floors quickly over concrete floors, be sure to seal and fill all gaps and crevices.
- To ensure the granite floor is securely fastened, fill all cracks and crevices and remove all debris.
- Defer the laying of old tiles completely if the granite floors are to be connected to the original floors.
2. Laying the granite tiles
- The tile used for laying the floors must have a 90 degree angle. If the size of the room is larger, you can use tile spacers to help you get an idea of the size of the tiles you need to cut.
3. Applying and preparing the mortar
- The granite floor must be laid with a certain type of mortar. To get the right consistency, 1 part of cement and 5 parts of sand must be mixed with water.
- With a trowel a thickness of 6 mm to 8 mm is obtained.
4. Installation of granite floors
- The granite tiles are laid on the floor with a plastic spacer to ensure the alignment of the tiles.
- Lay the granite tiles on the floor and press down firmly on all corners to ensure there are no voids under the granite floor.
- Tap the tile lightly with the rubber mallet to ensure it is firmly attached to the grout.
5. Applying grout to tiles
- To create a solid connection between the two tiles, grout is applied to the areas between them.
- Allow the grout to harden completely before cleaning the tiles. Joint grouts are prepared in small batches and should be used within 15-20 minutes of preparation.
6. cleaning and sealing
- The technique of installing granite tiles ends with washing and finishing the granite floor so that it is ready for use.
- Clean the granite floors with a sponge and lukewarm water, removing all dirt and particles.
- In general, dark colored granite does not need to be resealed, but some light colored ones do as they help decorate and make floors shine.
- This completes the installation of the granite floors and is ready for use.
Where Can I View Granite From Egypt ?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Granite From Egypt Colors available
As the leading generally Egyptian basically natural stone supplier, CIDG group for for all intents and purposes Egyptian Granite mostly are industry leaders in supplying basically superior quality very natural stone,
provides customized dimensions as needed for actually your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 really gray granite quarries, definitely contrary to popular belief. Exporting actually Egyptian very natural stone to all world in a kind of major way.
We literally suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to actually select the kind of appropriate granite color and finishing to for the most part meet the purpose of kind of your project in a subtle way.
Granite From Egypt
Ancient basically Egyptian granite one of the most luxury sort of Natural stone on earth from CIDG group in a subtle way.