Black Granite Countertops
Black Egyptian Granite with a numerous combination of colors and unmatched sturdiness, used for all intents and purposes, is what Egyptian Granite generally is generally well-known for. Granite gives a room an advanced impact whilst retaining the sturdiness of one of the toughest herbal stone surfaces, which is fairly significant. It can be utilized in numerous construction and design projects. Granite panels are essentially used as flooring tiles generally for both indoors and outdoors with the suitable distinctive finish upon the desired final design and required use of the tiles. while, granite slabs with large dimensions are fundamentally applied as kitchen countertops and tabletops to reserve the beauty of the slab with no cuttings in between.
Black Granite Countertops astonishing white granite color
Black Granite Countertops is kind of well-known for its pale-grey and clear white graining texture which is tremendously elegant for the interior and exterior applications. Egyptian granite paving, basically with grey color, is used as paving granite, as for its durable and rigid structure yet adding beautiful look.
Black granite paving large slabs are hard-wearing herbal stone, that is really the most appropriate sort of granite to be used in lawn regions and patios. Stunning variety of granite worktops and granite kitchen counter tops colors with numerous finishing types and different uses and other application.
Black Granite Countertops is Egyptian Granite tiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Black Granite Countertops can be an amazing choice for your floor and countertops, as it will be a perfect choice to be applied in:
- Stairs and stepping
- Living room flooring tiles
- kitchen countertops with granite slabs
- Tabletops of multiple shapes
- Fantastic variation of Granite Worktops
- Outdoor Landscaping
- Outdoor paving
- Patio’s flooring
Black Granite Countertops Egyptian granite stone (black granite) has the following benefits when used indoors or outdoors:
- unadulterated beauty
- both luxurious and useful
- incredibly robust
- Ideal worktop material since it has a wide range of aesthetics and is expensive
- obtainable in a huge variety of hues, weights, and finishes
- Simple to maintain
- Naturally scratch and stain resistant
- Suitable for locations where food is prepared
- distinct appearance
- simple to setup and maintain
Black Granite Countertops Product Information
The most prevalent intrusive igneous rock in the continental crust of the planet is Egyptian Granite.
It has a medium to coarse grain. Its three main constituents are feldspar, quartz, and mica, which can be found as either dark biotite or silvery muscovite or both.
Miles underground in the Earth’s crust, silica-rich magmas solidify to become granite.
Black Granite Countertops Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Black Granite Countertops Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Black Granite Countertops Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
- Suitability and installation of Black Granite Countertops:
Black Granite Countertops Customization and Installation
- Slabs and tiling
- pavement cladding
- Wall Cladding
- Counter tops for kitchen
- Kitchen backsplash
- Cobble stones
- Flooring indoor and outdoor
- Landscape tiling for outdoor
We offer Black Granite Countertops products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite setts with light split face finish ,hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Black Granite Countertops installation process consists of easy steps summed up as following:
Black Egyptian granite countertops installation process consists of easy steps summed up as following:
- Reinforcing Your Countertop
- Cut a piece of 0.75 inches (1.9 cm) plywood to reinforce the top of your cabinets.
- Purchase a large piece of plywood that is the same measurements as the countertop template. Lay it on top of the countertop and push it flush against the wall, then measure it again, marking any parts that need to be trimmed. Using a circular saw to trim the plywood to size and to cut out a hole for the sink
- Be sure to factor in the overhang measurements on the edges of the countertop when measuring and cutting the plywood.
2. Attach the plywood to the cabinets by drilling screws through the cabinet.
- Getting underneath the countertops and positioning an electric drill at one corner of the cabinet braces. Inserting screws upwards to secure the plywood to the countertop. Space screws every 8–10 inches (20–25 cm). Making sure the plywood sets level on all the cabinets before drilling.
3. Add a coat of waterproofing membrane to the plywood as a precaution.
- Pour a waterproofing membrane into a paint tray and coat a small paint roller. Apply the membrane to the entire surface of the plywood. Let it sit overnight to dry before continuing the installation.
- The waterproofing membrane will keep moisture from permeating the plywood, which could cause it to swell.
- Cutting and Fitting the Granite Slab
4. Dry fit the granite countertop to make sure it fits.
- Position your granite slab on top of your countertop to see how it will fit. Be very careful to avoid damage or breakage.
5. Use a whiteout pen or painter’s tape to trace the cuts you need to make.
- Lay your countertop template on top of the granite slab. Mark any adjustments to the outside edges that you may want to make.
6. Use a handheld wet circular saw to cut the granite slab as needed.
- A wet saw is the best choice to cut granite because it cuts down on the large amount of dust that would otherwise be created. Position the saw just outside the lines you drew and gently drag the blade across the granite until you cut all the way through the slab.
7. Use a wet grinding wheel to smooth the edges of the granite slab.
- Turn on the grinder and position the round part of the tool next to the edge of the granite you want to smooth. Slowly drag the grinder back and forth along the edge on the slab until you are satisfied with its smoothness.
8. Install the sink and apply caulking around the rim on the bottom and top.
- Place your sink into the sink hole and make sure it fits properly. Run a bead of caulk around the top perimeter of the sink, where it sits om the granite. Climb under the sink and run another bead of caulk around the underside of the sink, where it hangs inside the cabinet.
As the leading Egyptian natural stone supplier, CIDG group for Egyptian Granite are industry leaders in supplying superior quality natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 gray granite quarries. Exporting Egyptian natural stone to all world.
We literally suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to basically select the appropriate granite color and finishing to generally meet the purpose of really your project, which really is quite significant.
Black Granite Countertops
Ancient very Egyptian really Black Granite Countertops one of the most luxury definitely Natural stone on earth from CIDG group, which literally is quite significant.