The best-selling Aswan granite
Aswan Granite refers to 3 different Egyptian granite, mainly quarried in Aswan, with various colors and grained texture from coarse to very coarse-grained surface, each type has its unique color as following:
- Nero Aswan Granite: is black Egyptian granite with white spots.
- Red Aswan Granite: is red granite with dark speckles, uniformly dark/medium/light granite.
- Gandola Granite: is a grey granite with black, white and pink spots.
Aswan various granite are all resembled in durability and stiffness structure, which Egyptian granite is best- known for as a natural stone.
Generally, Aswan Granite adds luxury and powerful impression in spaces while providing high rigidity suitable for any application in general and specifically for high duty construction projects as public buildings.
Aswan Granite Panels are used at most for wall cladding, while granite tiles with different sizes and finishing types are used for both indoor and outdoor floor tiling.
As for the large granite slab it’s preferred to be used as cooking surface, kitchen countertops and tabletops to keep its continuity and beauty with no cutting lines
Egyptian Aswan Granite tiles are available in a wide range of forms and sizes. It might be an excellent choice for your flooring tiles and counter surfaces, as it is convenient for use in:
- Granite diverse worktops
- Living room flooring tiles
- kitchen granite countertops
- Table surfaces
- Landscaping for outdoors areas
- Paving tiles
- Tiling of Patios areas
Aswan Granite has advantages for using indoors and outdoors:
- unadulterated splendor
- both elegant and functional
- immensely strong
- Ideal worktop material since it has a wide range of aesthetics and is inexpensive. It is available in a wide range of colors, weights, and finishes.
- Simple to keep up
- Scratch and stain resistance is built in.
- Suitable for food preparation areas
- different appearance
simple to put up and maintain
The term “granite” derives from the Latin phrase “granum,” which implies a coarse grain. They concluded that the stone’s coarse-grained nature was responsible for its unique designation.
Granite is slightly tougher than diamond and ranks second among natural materials. They thought granite was a light-colored igneous rock with visible granules to the human eye. Granite is tough enough to endure abrasion, strong enough to support some weight, and inert enough to withstand weathering. It can also be polished beautifully.
It is generated as magma slowly crystallizes beneath the Earth’s surface.
Granite, in particular, has a continuous huge, rough, and gigantic appearance (i.e., lacking any internal structures). Because of these qualities, granite has been a popular building material throughout history. It has essentially taken over as the material of choice for modern luxury houses and companies due to its timeless beauty and the fact that no synthetic material can currently equal its elegance and performance.
Granite is regarded to be the world’s oldest igneous rock, though it may have formed gradually over 300 million years. The term “plutonic” refers to granite, a naturally occurring rock that grows deep underground.
Granite constitutes the majority, or a significant portion, of the planet’s continental crust. Granite has been utilized in construction since the time of the Ancient Egyptians, and it is frequently quite hefty.
Granite slabs are suitable for kitchen counters, outdoor pavement, and stair treads because to these properties.
- Egyptian granite
One of the earliest materials that the pharaohs of ancient Egypt cut and utilized was Egyptian granite. Due to its color and hardness, it was utilized to set it out from other varieties when making Egyptian statues and artifacts’ granitic rocks, feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole make up the majority of the minerals.
These minerals combine to form a matrix of feldspar and quartz that is relatively equigranularity and interlocking, with sporadic darker biotite mica and amphibole crystals (usually hornblende) dotting the lighter-colored minerals. Depending on their composition, granites can have a dominating colour that is either white, pink, grey, or black.
- Aswan Granite Product information:
Egyptian Granite is the most frequent intrusive igneous rock in the planet’s continental crust. Its grain ranges from medium to coarse. Feldspar, quartz, and mica—which can be found as either dark biotite or silvery muscovite or both—are its three primary components. Granite is formed when silica-rich magmas harden thousands of miles beneath the surface of the Earth.
Black Egyptian Granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Black Egyptian Granite Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
- Suitability and installation:
Aswan Granite Applications
- Cobble stones
- Slabs and tiles
- Pavement tiling
- Cladding tiles for walls
- Kitchen countertops
- Kitchen backsplash
- Flooring tiling for interior and exterior
- For outdoor landscape
We offer Aswan granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Aswan granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Aswan Granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Aswan Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Aswan Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Aswan granite installation process’ steps:
- Preparing the base floor
- The first stage in setting up granite floors is to level and sand the subfloor.
- During underbody cleaning, paint and sealants should be thoroughly scraped away using sandpaper.
- Cracks and sensitive areas in granite floors are most likely caused by the use of chipped soil. This may also increase the energy and power of granite flooring.
- If you intend to install granite flooring over concrete flooring right immediately, seal and mend all rips and holes.
- To keep granite flooring firmly adherent, seal any holes and voids and remove debris.
- Remove all existing tiles if the granite flooring is connected to the historic flooring.
2. Designing and cutting granite tiles
- The Tile which is used in process of applying the floors have to be 90-degree corner tile. If the space has a larger size,you’ll have to use tile spacers to assist you get an inspiration of what percentage tiles you’ll have to cut.
3. Placing mortar as a fixation material
- A special form of mortar is needed for the installation of granite floors. To bring home the bacon the required consistency, it’s unremarkably suggested that one half cement and five elements sand be mixed with water. The formulation may be a very little different, however it is the same idea.
- Use a shovel to secure a thickness of 6mm to 8mm tile.
4. Establishing the granite tiles
- In order to correctly keep the alignment of the tiles, the granite tiles are located on the floor with the resource of the plastic spacer.
- Placing the granite tiles on the pinnacle of the ground and urgent them firmly into all the corners will make certain that there aren’t ani any gaps left at the bottom of the granite flooring.
- To make certain that the complete tile is bonded to the mortar, gently faucet the tile with the rubber mallet.
5. Grout to be added over tiles
- The grout is pushed to the gaps among the two tiles so as that there would possibly be a strong sensible bond among
the tiles. Then allow the grout to be cured properly then eventually do the cleaning of the tiles.
- The grouts with untidy form in tiny batches, are needed to be used within fifteen to twenty min of preparation.
6. Refining, cleaning and sealing
- The granite ground should be wiped clean and completed so as for it to be equipped for usage. This is the final step within side the system of putting in granite tile. Clean the granite floors ground with a sponge and warm water and sweep off all of the dirt and particles from it.
- A few light-colored granites nevertheless desire to be sealed because it allows to beautify and
shine the flooring. Generally, granite with dark colors now not want
- Eventually, the process of installing the granite tiles has successfully ended.
Where Can I View Aswan Granite ?
We are happy to send you a sample. Please request yours Contact US.
Egyptian granite Colors available
As the leading fairly Egyptian sort of natural stone supplier, CIDG group for particularly Egyptian Granite kind of are industry leaders in supplying very superior quality for all intents and purposes natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for basically your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 gray granite quarries, generally contrary to popular belief.
Exporting fairly Egyptian kind of natural stone to all world, which specifically is fairly significant.
We mostly suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to mostly select the basically appropriate granite color and finishing to really meet the purpose of very your project, or so they particularly thought.
Aswan Granite paving
Ancient fairly Egyptian granite one of the most luxury fairly Natural stone on earth from CIDG grou in a subtle way.